1.5kw. High Efficient Pellet Press Cooler with ISO/Ce/TUV Certificate
|FOB Price:||US $2,999-3,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,999-3,999/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 Set/Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XTCL1.5
- Cooling Water: Industrial Water
- Fans Species: Frequency Fan
- Application Fields: Electronics
- Condition: New
- Trademark: Xingtai
- Specification: GB/T19001
- HS Code: 84659600
- Type: Air-Cooled
- System Type: Closed System
- Noise Level: Low
- Certification: CSA, RoHS, UR, ISO, UL, CE, SGS, CCC
- Output: 1-1.2ton/Hour
- Transport Package: Wood Pallet Box
- Origin: China
This type of counter flow cooler is for biomass energy pellets and animal, livestock, poultry pellets.
It is mainly to cool 2-8mm dimension pellets, when outlet from pellet machines, the hot pellets temperature is about 60-80 centigrade, after cooling, the temperature is not higher than room temperature ±3-5.
The cooling theory is that cold air goes inside of cooler from bottom to top, hot pellets goes to cooler from top to bottom, as time goes on, pellets will pulse at the cooler bottom, cold air will cool them at the bottom gradually, in this way will reduce pellet broken. If cold air also go to cooler from top, which same as pellets, then hot pellets will meet with cold air suddenly, then pellets will be easily broken, especially pellets surface. In this way can cool fully and equally, pellet broken rate is smaller than 0.2%.
It generally works with cyclone and air fan, air lock. Which is used to clean dust, also it can install a screener at the cooler bottom, which can separate dust and good pellets after cooling.
1. Adopting counter flow cooling theory, pellets can be cooled completely and evenly.
2. Discharge materials by slide value shaking type, thus makes the operation stable and makes materials discharge easy and smooth.
3. The temperature of cooled pellet is not higher than room temperature 3-5
Not Less than 6-10 min
Not higher than room temperature + 3-5celsius