Papermaking Plant Use, Wood Chipper in Disc Pattern
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-12,800 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $3,000-12,800/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||30 Set/Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- wood chipper
- 8 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: XT-1300
- Object: Wood
- Crushing Degree: Fine Grinding Machine
- Principle: Roller Culling
- Finished Surface: Outer Surface Process
- Tongs′ Features: Adjustable Tongs
- Model: Xt1300
- Blade Pieces: 6
- Main Motor Power (Kw): 75
- Blade Roller Speed: 650
- Delivery Time: 7 Days
- Transport Package: Wood Pallet Box
- Origin: China
- Type: Hammer Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Crushing Style: Grinding and Impact
- Cutter Material: Hard Alloy
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): >300MPA
- Capacity: 14-16t/H
- Feed Inlet Size (mm): 330*340
- Finish Material Size (mm): 25-35
- Total Size (Length*Width*Height)mm: 2600*1400*2050
- Packing Standard: Wood Box
- Trademark: Xingtai
- Specification: GB/T19001
- HS Code: 84659600
The disc chipper employs a steel disc with knives mounted upon it as the chipping mechanism. The powered wheel draw the raw material from the hopper towards the disc, and cut it into chips with uniform size and shape.
Wood crusher is specially designed to crush branches, tree roots,slab scraps and so on for further production. Final products high quality chips with even length and uniform thickness can be used for chipboard industry, paper and pulp industry, sawmills and veneer industry and biomass pellet production plants.
|Feed inlet size (mm)||210*190||270*280||330*340||400*400|
|Blade roller speed||725||700||650||580|
|Finish material size (mm)||25-35||25-35||25-35||25-35|
|Main motor power (kw)||55||55||75||132|
|Total size (length*width*height)mm||2500*1180*1250||2350*1250*1900||2600*1400*2050||3200*1650*2200|
Before order the disc wood chipper, please kindly inform us belw information.
1. please tell us your expection on production capacity, (kgs/h, or CBM/h).
2. what are the diameter range of your raw materials, (mm) ? uired size of final wood chiper, (length / width / thickness) ? or please tell us your usage of final wood chips, for paper plant, power plant, fuel pellet & briquette making line.
4. whether there are electric power supply in the working area, and the electric power (Voltage, HZ)
5. if your raw material also include branch, board, waste furnature, small wood block, and wood barks, please kindly tell us, we will give you the best suggestion.
WE PROMISE: ALL MACHINES FROM XT MACHINERY WILL ENJOY 2 YEAR WARRANTY.
XT MACHINERY, WORKS FOR YOU!