220kw High Capacity, Easy Transportation, Hard Steel Alloy Made Wood Tree Chipper
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-22,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-22,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5 Sets/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BX2113
- Object: Wood
- Crushing Degree: Intermediate Crusher
- Principle: Fixed Culling
- Finished Surface: Outer Surface Process
- Tongs′ Features: Adjustable Tongs
- Blade Roller Diameter (mm): 1300
- Feed Inlet Size (mm): 700*380
- Finish Material Size (mm): 25-35
- Main Motor Power (Kw): 220
- Weight (Tons): 12.2
- Transport Package: Wood Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Hammer Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Crushing Style: Grinding and Impact
- Cutter Material: Hard Alloy
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): >300MPA
- Model: Bx2113
- Blade Pieces: 2
- Max. Raw Material Size (mm): 350
- Capacity (Tons): 40-60
- up and Down Roller Power (Kw): 17
- Trademark: Xingtai machinery
- Specification: According to customer request
- HS Code: 84659600
Hot selling most professional wood chipper
A tree chipper or wood chipper is a machine used for reducing wood (tree trunks or limbs) into small parts, like wood chips or sawdust.
A Drum chipper is typically made of a hopper, up and down roller, rollers with blades, hydraulic system and an output system, which is normally a belt conveyor. The hopper servers as a safety mechanism to keep human body away from the chipping blades. Wood chippers are normally removable, and being mounted or welded on a frame with wheels, which can be towed by a truck.
Final products high quality chips with even length and uniform thickness can be used for chipboard industry, paper and pulp industry, sawmills and veneer industry and biomass plants.
Blade roller diameter (mm)
Feed inlet size (mm)
Max. Raw material size (mm)
Finish material size (mm)
Main motor power (kw)
Up and down roller power (kw)
Blade roller speed
Total size (length*width*height)mm
Before order the drum wood chipper, please kindly inform us belw information.
1. please tell us your expection on production capacity, (kgs/h, or CBM/h).
2. what are the diameter range of your raw materials, (mm) ?
3. what is your required size of final wood chiper, (length / width / thickness) ? or please tell us your usage of final wood chips, for paper plant, power plant, fuel pellet & briquette making line.
4. whether there are electric power supply in the working area, and the electric power (Voltage, HZ)
5. if your raw material also include branch, board, waste furnature, small wood block, and wood barks, please kindly tell us, we will give you the best suggestion.
WE PROMISE: ALL THE MACHINE FROM XT MACHINERY WILL ENJOY TWO YEARS WARRANTY.
XT MACHINERY, WORKS FOR YOU!