Durability, Competitive Price, Bamboo Wood Chipper Shredder Machine
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-30,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5 Sets/Day|
|Transport Package:||Wood Carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BX2113
- Capacity: 40-60cbm/Hour
- Bearing Brand: SKF(Sweden)
- Motor Power: 220kw
- Feed Inlet Size (mm): 730*380
- Blade Roller Speed: 520
- Trademark: Xingtai machinery
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Motor Brand: Siemens(Germany)
- Model: Bx2113
- Baldes: 2
- Weight (Tons): 13t
- Total Size (Length*Width*Height)mm: 3680*2450*2050
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84659600
A Drum chipper is typically made of a hopper, up and down roller, rollers with blades, hydraulic system
and an output system, which is normally a belt conveyor. The hopper servers as a safety mechanism to
keep human body away from the chipping blades. Wood chippers are normally removable, and being
mounted or welded on a frame with wheels, which can be towed by a truck.
Drum chipper can process different kinds of raw material, such as slabs, branches, bamboo, wood logs,
cotton stalks, etc. Different model has different dimension of feed inlet. XINGTAI machinery has the
ability to offer customers whole chipping lines to meet different production demand. Customers can
adjust the output material size by changing the feeding speed, blade roller size and rolling speed,
and sieves, that will make it easy for hammer mill to process, thus easy for pellets production, and
other future processing.
Blade roller diameter (mm)
Feed inlet size (mm)
Max. Raw material size (mm)
Finish material size (mm)
Main motor power (kw)
Up and down roller power (kw)
Blade roller speed
Total size (length*width*height)mm
Final products high quality chips with even length and uniform thickness can be used forchipboard
industry, paper and pulp industry, sawmills and veneer industry and biomass plants.
Before order the drum wood chipper, please kindly inform us belw information.
1. please tell us your expection on production capacity, (kgs/h, or CBM/h).
2. what are the diameter range of your raw materials, (mm) ?
3. what is your required size of final wood chiper, (length / width / thickness) ? or please tell us your usage of final wood chips, for paper plant, power plant, fuel pellet & briquette making line.
4. whether there are electric power supply in the working area, and the electric power (Voltage, HZ)
5. if your raw material also include branch, board, waste furnature, small wood block, and wood barks, please kindly tell us, we will give you the best suggestion.
XT Machinery, Works For You!